What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold World Poker Tour - £2,000

County1883

Registered
Purchased from Wayne J around 9/10 months ago. Not missed a beat and was every bit as good as he described.

We have replaced some rubbers and bands and added a few new balls.

Original Description
Bespoke speaker inserts, also backlit
Colour DMD fitted
A brand new clear upper playfield
A complete new set of plastics have been fitted
Decals on all of the stand up targets
Mirror blades fitted
Clear titan rubbers throughout (including under the upper playfield)
LEDs also fitted throughout
Super bands on flippers
Clear washer protectors around slingshot plastics
Lollipop side rails
Plastic leg protectors
Legs are in perfect condition without any scratches.

It has fitted metal protection brackets (the kind found on flight cases) on each of the corners to prevent damage when moving the machine - these are completely hidden when by the legs. It comes with original cashbox, as well as a spare upper playfield, spare original pop bumper caps, spare drop target decals, printed manual and WPT keyring

The playfield is in excellent condition and it plays without fault.

The only downside is that the cabinet has a few scratches and marks which can be seen in the photos below, but nothing excessive for a machine of its age.

It is in excellent condition thanks to Wayne!

Price is £2000 FIRM (No Offers) Its what i paid for it and think it represents amazing value!!

I am just off Jct2 off the M60 (Cheadle) and you are welcome to come and view/play in person.

You are welcome to use Martin also

PICS TO FOLLOW

whilst it doesn't look it, this game is fantastic, lots of challenging shots and a really fantastic ruleset.
I played WTP at David Dutton's and thought it was a great game so it was on my wish list, Picked up the machine today and Lee walked me through the rule set which I agree is really deep and unlikely I'll ever get close to completing it!!

I played WTP at David Dutton's and thought it was a great game so it was on my wish list, Picked up the machine today and Lee walked me through the rule set which I agree is really deep and unlikely I'll ever get close to completing it!!
Thanks Steve.

Great to meet a local pin enthusiast. 👍

Back
Top Bottom