What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold World Cup Soccer 94 (Bally)

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Hello all,

Selling this for a pal, but it is in my possession in Birmingham (B30 area).

The game works absolutely fine. The goalie and ball motors both work no issues and the DMD is excellent.

It is partially LED'ed but was done with 'early' LEDs, I must say they actually look good under the playfield.

On getting the game it was ABSOLUTELY filthy and had a few problems which have now been sorted out.

I was going to workshop the machine, and I have a couple of new replacement plastics. I have taken a photo of the one plastic that a spare can be ordered from very easily:

http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/p...92/plastic-for-world-cup-soccer-31-1925-21-sp

I got the other two plastics from that place but it was too late when I looked closer at the game and found that plastic broken! A protector (pictured) has been made for the bottom of the right ramp which actually looks great.

The cab is not bad - it is defiantly NOT a collectors game but a players machine.

If I was keeping it longer I would order the last plastic, strip down the game and re-rubber (I have already changed a few easy to reach rubbers) - but I do not have the time as a new table is coming my way in the near future. I do not have space to keep this.

Have really enjoyed playing World Cup Soccer. It is designed by John Pop, the crap businessman but amazing designer! He also did Cirqus Voltaire & Theatre of Magic which are both in my top 5 games.

Coin door has a working coin mech and all keys - but the coin mech will need reprogramming for new £1 should you wish to site it.

Welcome to come and view on evenings.

Message me with any questions.

IMG_5215.JPG IMG_5216.JPG IMG_5217.JPG IMG_5218.JPG IMG_5219.JPG IMG_5220.JPG IMG_5221.JPG IMG_5222.JPG IMG_5224.JPG IMG_5225.JPG IMG_5226.JPG IMG_5227.JPG IMG_5228.JPG IMG_5229.JPG

Thanks for all the emails but deposit has been paid - so will be donating to the site a little later.
If the buyer pulls out then I will let other interested parties know, but he does seem very keen.

Back
Top Bottom