What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Championship Testimonial Number One ** NEW DATE

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

DOMINO is pleased to announce, as well as organising some sponsors - I'm running a few events to raise funds for our two top players to attend the IFPA World Championships in Florida. All proceeds will support our top players attend Florida and compete with the best.

NEW Format!: Target Matchplay FIRST TO 30 - 3/2/1/0 points!

Food & Drinks, Cheapish Trophies for the top 4! Live Streaming on DOMINO Pinball.

REGISTRATION OPEN CLICK HERE

All money paid goes to those traveling to IFPA 20 from the UK.

NOTE: As some of you know I had to miss the last event at Flip Out because my grand daughter made it to the semi-finals of UK dance champs, she has made it to the final which is in Liverpool on the original date for this so I've moved this out two weeks. Apologies for this and I hope it doesn't cause too many issues.

Event 2 is the Next in Line Tournament at DOMINO Arcade in 10th April
Event 3 will be at Flipout in May.

More events to be confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only seems like yesterday at Pinburgh we talked about this idea :D

Glad you have gone through with it, to send the lads to Florida!

Reactions: PUP
fells like a hundred years ago LOL, I've got flight costs more or less sorted out, but need hotel and car hire and Florida isn't exactly the cheapest place in the world to visit.

Ok folks, Note date change (apologies) and registration open! B00M!

Neil.

Yes thanks John, Tim pinged me also, I hadn't seen that was confirmed. - NOTE NEW NEW DATE of the 8th! :D

Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pin calendar is pretty full this year. I struggled to find a May date for mine and as soon as I’d got it agreed with Dawn I discovered it clashed with the Northern show. Not certain how many people will be affected but it’s not ideal.

being glass half full rather than empty I guess it’s great that so much is going on. Compared to when I first bought a pin there is now so much choice

Yah but nobody cares about that bozo tournament ;)

Challenge is that I’m off to Texas for two weeks after that and then April comes and it’s a busy month for events anyway - maybe we get less folks but that’s ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I know - oh well! :)

Yup I knew that when I posted- like I said not alot of dates available so going with this one which will focus the locals down here.

Ok good news!

Elvira: House is Horrors will be at the Domino Arcade for this event and there is an outside chance Stranger Things LE will be there also! (I’ve probably just jinxed the latter!).

Full line up:
Stern Meteor
Stern Star Trek
Stern Guardians of the Galaxy
Stern Batman ‘66
Stern Jurassic Park
Stern Elvira’s House of Horrors
Stern Deadpool
Stern Iron Maiden
Stern The Walking Dead
Stern Black Knight Sword kf Rage
Bally Theatre of Magic (now in the comp with Soren’s updated code!)
Bally Indianapolis 500
Williams/CGC Monster Bash
Williams/CGC Medieval Madness
Bally/CGC Attack from Mars
Spooky Total Nuclear Annihilation
Williams Star Trek: TNG
Bally The Shadow
JJP Dialed In

Williams No Fear - not in tourney.

Looks great and real keen to try these new sterns, they look fantastic. wish i could come but il be at ECS this time and might have already gone over ready for ifpa in may will try for april one though! 😊

ok only 4 spots left! We have even more special guests from Europe, USA and Australia! Medals for top 4 and best placed of the ladies!

Neil.

For those driving, please allow extra time as there is the Surrey Half Marathon from 7.30-13.00.

Yes if you avoid A3 direct you should be ok come visit woking junction of M25

Back
Top Bottom