What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Working fruity

Mine's gone... :(

Got a few one armed bandits tho if tats what you are after in various states of repair....

Matt,
They are dirt cheap (less than £100) - finding one that keeps your attention is the key tho else it'll never get used :)

Look for the lower jackpots tho as they usually pay out more often therefore keeping your attention :)

I should mention that it is for my cousin whom has asked me as i am into arcade machines. A pretty standard fruity with feature board is all he is after, but he cant affor the £150 they go for on ebay!! About half that is the most he can afford, if you hear of one, please let me know.

you say that.... Look for one that has no licence number in the description, however is described as working. Ping them a mail and ask them if they have a BIN price. They say no, then wait for Ebay for the Add to get pulled, tell them that it's illegal to sell fruties without a licence, and ask them again for a BIN price.......... ;)

Like I say, I have a working one which he can have for FREE! He'll just have to get it from County Durham :)

Whats the world coming to when you can't even give away a fully working machine ?

I was gobsmacked when I couldn't give this away for free. Got £80 for it just before Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom