What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woodtech

Johnny b

Registered
Hi guys,

Been trying to contact this company as I'd like some work done on a pin of mine. I'm sure plenty of you know of them but can't seem to get any contact from Mannie or his company. Any advice?

Cheers!

He doesn't frequent here mate. Have you tried Ebay messenger?
He can be slow to get back but he will. Especially if you've got business for him!

I've emailed a few times in the last three weeks and phoned a few times but it rings a couple of times and then hangs up, guess I'll keep trying. Cheers.

I'm not clear on what you're after exactly, but I got my AFM cabinet refurb'd and new decals applied with @replicas on this forum. Very happy customer, and no doubt a cheaper price than via Woodtech. He is based up in the North West though (I'm in the North East).

From initial contact to completion it was all very smooth.

I have no allegiance to either person/services, but from experience i would use Replicas again if another job came up and he had the capacity.

I know WoodTech offers the MAX Power treatment for Pinballs, with chrome and paint everywhere, but that's not my thing - more a subtle quality person.

All just my opinion.

Cheers for that, might be more what I'm after. A general tidy-up for a pin I will always keep and I don't mind throwing some money at it as long as it's a good job.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

2nd recommendation here for @replicas
Daz has done a great job on some of mine and i wouldnt hesitate to use him again.

I have no problems with Manny - he does do very high quality work.... unfortunately his prices follow the quality of work...

..... oh other than the threats to take me to court as i wasn't allowed an opinion...

Another vote for @replicas, he is the top poster on this site because he has so much knowledge and is a really nice chap. His machines are lovely too, like his CFTBL which look great but plays well too.

If I was gonna send a machine it would be to Daz I'd rather support guys on here and his eye to detail is just as good. I'm sure if you wanted it polished so it blinded you he would oblige

Back
Top Bottom