What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Wonka the chocolate peddler

• Thread starter Deleted member 181
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 181

Hey all has anyone got a Wonka they need to sell to make way for guns and roses? Quite fancy one .. the peasant version will do just fine , don’t need the blinged up one.

My super pimped up Stranger things will need to go to if I find one ☝🏻

Cheers
Will

I cannot believe you are leaving Hawkins Middle School AV Club so soon........

My advice on Wonka (for what it is worth), is play one first, as I thought it was boring and clunky! But just my opinion!

I cannot believe you are leaving Hawkins Middle School AV Club so soon........

My advice on Wonka (for what it is worth), is play one first, as I thought it was boring and clunky! But just my opinion!

Not definitely yet I love ST best stern in for years IMO love it ... but I only have that one game with the value in it so have to move one on to get another if ya get me and can’t sell my others as they are “ cough “ keepers 😆
I played Wonka really loved it at a mates then played it again and though it sucked lol so I think I gotta give it a go at home and some time .
Audio sounded horrendous compared to all the other JJP

Will, DO NOT do that. You hear me🤣.
Honestly mate, the din of Vegas slot machine music compared to the stranger things sound track is a no brainer.
Wonka shoots silky smooth and it’s a beautiful machine but I’d take stranger things all day long.

Aghhhhh I know I know ST is the complete package but the lure of the prettiness and blingyness of a JJP is so hard to resist feel like a moth to a big expensive light 🤣 you understand that JJP lure dude

I have one from Phil on the monthly rental which I am going to give up as collecting another pin next week and will need the room.
So not sure if anybody wants to take this on ?
Would have to clear it with Phil first.
Many Thanks

Don't forget Stern have announced a code update is imminent for Stranger, might even include lockdown button and perhaps even a video mode.....

DON'T RUN WILL!!
Gotta admit the joke is starting to **** the wife off every time it says “ will ?? “ and I very comically respond “ yes “ and laugh to myself I feel she wants to stab me a little bit more each time 🤣

There is a code update coming for sure - what’s in it is the critical question. They need to do something with the lock bar button and video mode has been a tease on the mystery for ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man that sounds awesome. How can you get rid of a game before the code is finished William

Sent from my Atari 2600

Man that sounds awesome. How can you get rid of a game before the code is finished William

Sent from my Atari 2600

Easy.... 🤣

Alice Cooper
Dialed in
TNA
Woz
Metallica
Kiss
AC/DC
Ghostbusters
Aerosmith

Probably a few more ... if code comes out and makes the game better get it again . Simple .
Also I don’t have the cash to wait for code to many new games not enough time/space/cash .
Also you end up being one of those weird hoarders that have to have storage units Ol 🤣🤣🤣

I have one from Phil on the monthly rental which I am going to give up as collecting another pin next week and will need the room.
So not sure if anybody wants to take this on ?
Would have to clear it with Phil first.
Many Thanks

Perfect solution for @Will, you can pretend it's a keeper then return it once the novelty has worn off...!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom