What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wonderful Pinball Things

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
Myself (W), (P)hil & (T)erry have designed, made and sold a fair few pinball add-ons over the years, including the likes of:

(There are plenty of others for which there aren't dedicated threads)

Mainly with the intention of adding something functional to the game at a reasonable, no-nonsense price.
Certainly the things I make/design don't come with a back story from a far away land, nor come in glossy labelled packaging - that is a deliberate choice to try and keep prices down, but they do work and have been extensively tested before even being shown to anybody else, let alone going up for sale.

We have been working on a few ideas recently, the latest of which will have a For Sale post going up later this evening. 👀

All future endeavours will also be posted in this thread to keep them together.

I've seen that but didn't realise.

Says game designer is John Trudeau - is that correct?

I've seen that but didn't realise.

Says game designer is John Trudeau - is that correct?
Yes JT designed Forbidden Planet. He was very keen on being kept up to date with all aspects and we used to talk at least once a week. Several features from FP made their way into Ghostbusters (scenes and the locked skill shot) and WWF (the skill shot).
Most won't know but FP is also a homage to CFTBL, a clue is the starlight drive in which is straight from that game.

For Sale thread here.

In hindsight, it strikes me now that if you're going to call these things (eg) WPT Flipper Cooling fans, then you're probably going to have to explain they work on any machine. Not just WPT 🫢

In hindsight, it strikes me now that if you're going to call these things (eg) WPT Flipper Cooling fans, then you're probably going to have to explain they work on any machine. Not just WPT 🫢
Thinking the same thing based on questions asked 🤣

Ahh... if you have other with expertise with the same kit then shouldnt be an issue :)

Was just conscious when I got my first one i spent hours and hours dialling it in... My newer one (significantly more expensive unfortunately) has been rock solid since the day i got it :)

Used to run quarter million quid 3d printers. Did a lot of comparisons before we went for these.

And I used to fix them for Phil when they broke!

The Adverturer 3 is a great little printer, just works out of the box with minimal setup and fuss, have one myself along with it's big brother the Creator 3 and I would highly reccomend it.

And I used to fix them for Phil when they broke!

The Adverturer 3 is a great little printer, just works out of the box with minimal setup and fuss, have one myself along with it's big brother the Creator 3 and I would highly reccomend it.
Just as well it's idiot proof - no doubt the tricky part is actually creating what to print

I received my set today, I have fitted them to Godzilla, I have another set for AIQ but haven’t fitted those yet due to a lot of play testing.
Firstly I must say I was very impressed with the packaging and the very easy to follow instructions. It didn’t take too long to fit and there was more than enough cable.
The first game I had I managed to get my second best score ever (40 minutes ) so I think that speaks volumes in itself.
Where I find you really notice the difference is in multiball. Before I was struggling to make the ramps, now it is noticeably easier.
I can highly recommend these for anyone with Elwin games or any other long playing games/long steep ramp shots. After 3 hours of play I checked on the coils and they were still very cool.
Great product at a very reasonable price, well done Wayne, Terry and Phil for producing this product.
E594C539-1C46-465C-B356-EB2A31B39B8F.jpeg

Latest addition to the range

Latest addition to the range
For the other, bigger requests, there's always the option of going three levels deep (maybe with a smaller footprint)

We've been working on a couple of new updates on existing products.

Firstly, a version of the bolt/ball carrier which fits wingbolts. Both this and the existing version will take an extra long backbox bolt.

Secondly an update to to my light blades, which are more robust, spread more light and are more magnetic.

Watch this space...

Another/updated edition added to the range

As well as the already listed products, I am working on a couple of other pinball related designs which could well be of interest , as well as non-pinball related items some of you may already have seen.

All of the details can be found here,

Follow to keep up to date with the latest additions.

Back
Top Bottom