What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wizard Of Wor

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Any other Worriors out there?? [emoji4]

One of my all time fave arcade games. Just playing it on my MAME cab.

Damn it is just sooooo cool. The sound effects are epic, utterly over the top, awesome 2 player when you are both wedged in a corridor and the tension is mental when the Wizard is flitting around the maze firing [emoji298] bolts.

uploadfromtaptalk1499196828133.jpg

I've got this on the Arcade SD but couldn't figure out what was going on.

I'll give it another spin.
It's pretty straightforward. Clear the maze / dungeon of monsters! At the end of each level a Worluk will appear and try to escape - blast them for big points and Double Score Dungeon rewards [emoji4] Sometimes the Wizard himself will show up, and he is one tough cookie. The monsters are often invisible but do show on the radar. Watch out for friendly fire from the other player.

The dungeons get progressively harder. More and faster monsters. Different layouts.

Remember this back from an arcade in '82. Gorf was opposite and played them one after the other. Awesome memory thanks id totally forgotten about wizard.

Cheers sarge, Just been watching you tube vids on it, looks cool, gonna get it on my cab

Back
Top Bottom