What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired JJP Wizard of Oz for sale, mint condition, HUO, very low plays

Expired Due to no activity

Hiro996

Registered
My WOZ is up for sale again! The number of plays have increased to 115, the machine hasn't moved (and has hardly been played!) since I originally advertised it (but then held on to it as I sold another machine). Here are the original details:

I am selling my Wizard of Oz pinball machine (number 955 of 1000 - standard edition).

This machine is in mint condition with the exception for a very small mark to the front of the machine at the bottom below the 'Wizard of Oz' logo, it really is very small - see the images for details but is otherwise like new in every respect. Included with the machine is an original replacement front decal but I never felt the need to change it despite my pinball machine OCD!

The machine has hardly been used (only a total of 77 games have been played from new!). It has the 1.2 revision light boards running the higher voltage and has been reliable in every way from new.

I have added the witches well mod to the game (the original clear plastic sleeve will also be provided) and a set of target decals for the lollipops.

I will be very sad to see this awesome machine go but I sadly need to sell it.

It is probably best for Martin to collect due to the current situation but collection is possible subject to social distancing rules.

Please feel free to ask any questions or to request additional images.

I am asking £5,800.00 for the machine.

Thanks all

DSC03663.jpg

DSC03664.jpg

DSC03665.jpg

DSC03666.jpg

DSC03667.jpg

DSC03669.jpg

DSC03670.jpg

DSC03672.jpg

DSC03673.jpg

DSC03678.jpg

DSC03682.jpg

DSC03697.jpg

DSC03661.jpg

DSC03662.jpg

DSC03683.jpg

DSC03691.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @Hiro996 - just followed a link back to this - apologies for not replying - I was looking for something closer to me in the NW. (But I hope you guessed)

Unfortunately there’s so much of this happening at the moment, which is only driving prices to crazy levels. I think if it had V2.0 lights it would of sold within hours. Mine had issues and would only buy another with v2.0 installed. And as JJP still haven’t made any available, makes it harder to take the plunge. It’s only a matter of time. They will eventually fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i did buy a OZ Carl,off a forum member with some light issues
i have an order in with JJP for the new 2.0 kit ,they are waiting on parts to come in ,but definitely down for production

i did buy a OZ Carl,off a forum member with some light issues
i have an order in with JJP for the new 2.0 kit ,they are waiting on parts to come in ,but definitely down for production

That’s cool, yeah I know they will be at some point, it’s just how long until they are. It’s been months since they said they will be doing more, if not over a year. Fine if you have patience, unfortunately I’m a nightmare with out any. [emoji2357]. Hopefully I will grab another in the future with the new boards or when they become available. Such a shame as it’s a beautiful game.

Unfortunately there’s so much of this happening at the moment, which is only driving prices to crazy levels. I think if it had V2.0 lights it would of sold within hours. Mine had issues and would only buy another with v2.0 installed. And as JJP still haven’t made any available, makes it harder to take the plunge. It’s only a matter of time. They will eventually fail.

That was open to group members to buy for months with zero interest so why moan when a dealer buys it and mark s it up people on here had the first opportunity yes people are putting things up at crazy prices but they ain’t selling the only thing that is going crazy is people saying the prices are going crazy a few things have piped up for sale at reasonable prices this week and they are still not sold
Don’t forget the version 2 board set will set you back around 1k too

Back
Top Bottom