What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winter means one thing!!

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Well apart from the cold dark evenings it means PINBALL TIME, yup summer may be the time for sun cream and Bermuda shorts (eh herm, maybe not this summer....... more like wellies and gore-tex) but winter is the time to play with toys, God bless the silver ball
wink-1.png

This will be my first winter of being able to tinker with a machine inside, previously I have been lying under cars in the rain during the winter.

Have to decorate and fix up the kitchen first but that has started, then I can get a new project in.
smile-1.png

The next two seasons definitely encourage some indoor fun
smile-1.png
, used to find the same thing when I kept a marine reef system, would hardly give it the time of day in the spring-summer but come Sep I would start to get my hands wet.

Correct.. Last night was grim, so I stayed in & fixed the switch/multi ball issue that I've had with HS2

All fixed.

Winter means trying to get all pins working 100% at the same time:D

Only downer is more heating needed to keep all the pins warm in the colder months.

Main problem with them not being in the house.

replicas' date=' post: 1698135 said:
Only downer is more heating needed to keep all the pins warm in the colder months.

Main problem with them not being in the house.

Ahh one of the few joys of living on my own again... MM in the lounge...
biggrin-1.png

Back
Top Bottom