What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold WILLIAMS Tales of the Arabian Nights (ToTAN) - £4200 (price drop)

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
IMG_9301.jpgIMG_9302.jpgIMG_9304.jpgIMG_9306.jpgIMG_9307.jpgIMG_9309.jpgIMG_9310.jpgIMG_9311.jpgIMG_9312.jpgIMG_9313.jpgIMG_9315.jpgIMG_9316.jpgIMG_9317.jpgIMG_9319.jpgIMG_9320.jpgIMG_9321.jpg

Selling this on behalf of a friend, but I am in possession of the machine in Birmingham post code area B30. Honestly only selling as I can not afford to keep it due to other purchases.

At the moment it is pictured with a PIN2DMD display which is NOT INCLUDED in the price, but it comes with a normal plasma DMD without issues, I only put the PIN2DMD coloured screen in as I prefer them. If you want the PIN2DMD left in, it cost me £225 on ebay with £12 for the colorisation files so I would be looking at getting my money back.

The PLAYFIELD is mainly LED'ed except for a couple of lamps - all flashers are old fashioned types (non LED). The backbox is still incandescent.

Latest ROM installed and everything works as it should. Please study the pictures for damage on the backbox (left in the corner). I would say this is a players game. Would look okay in a row of games but the decals are a little faded on one side.

Ramps and plastics look really good. I am not going to bother to strip this one down and re-rubber etc.

May take PX - PM me.

Happy for collection whenever, I have no gigs now until 2020 so I am around more at weekends.

Can be collected in the new year as long as you pay in full.

How is this still here? Days after Pinfest, people were selling their firstborns in an attempt to find a TOTAN.

Got to be due to timing ie wives/girlfriends holding the purse strings due to crimbo !!!

Okay folks.

Couple of things - I noticed that the genie on the playfield requires an overlay. This was caused by a tip 'sticking on' at some point in its life, as it is the only repair that has been done to any of the PCBs in the backbox.

With this in mind, the price is reduced to £4,200 - and I am afraid that is pretty firm.

Would take a PX - especially with an NBA fastbreak, cheapo junkyard or cheapo NGG (if there is such a thing).
- maybe consider other machines.

Consider a swap for a AFM in similar condition.

Can't beat that price! I'm struggling to turn this down but I really badly have no space 😫 Goodluck with the sale mate, I thought quite a few people were after this game a while back?

Okay folks.

Couple of things - I noticed that the genie on the playfield requires an overlay. This was caused by a tip 'sticking on' at some point in its life, as it is the only repair that has been done to any of the PCBs in the backbox.

With this in mind, the price is reduced to £4,200 - and I am afraid that is pretty firm.

Would take a PX - especially with an NBA fastbreak, cheapo junkyard or cheapo NGG (if there is such a thing).
- maybe consider other machines.

Consider a swap for a AFM in similar condition.
Part of me wants this so bad !

Back
Top Bottom