What's new

Sold William's Star Trek TNG. £3400

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

ok this is currently at @DanLewell gaf in Northhamptonshire way. Dan has looked after it for me for a while (and has first dibs) But if he doesn't want it its up for sale at £3400.

Nearly 100% LED (think a few flashers I left as incandesants). The playfield is in epic condition for a game of this vintage some damage around the neutral zone at the back but cliffy in place now, Cabinet has a few marks/bangs for a 28 year old game. I put new legs and leg levers on it a few years ago that should be in good condition. ColorDMD LCD installed, and RottenDog CPU Board installed. Also has translate signed by Steve Richie, Greg Freres and Dwight Sullivan.

The bad - one side of the playfield catch doesn't catch and it needs replacing (I have the parts and will send them on) but its a two man job to replace it and I don't have any friends. So if you need to work on it you need to hold the playfield up fortunately this game has been rock solid.

Game plays great. I'm guessing it needs a clean.

Here are a few photos From my phone I'll put more up soon.

Neil.

IMG_5082.JPG

IMG_6770.JPG
tempImagedHBmmB.png

OK its Itch's if Dan doesn't want it! pending money and all the usual Jazz.

I've never owned this game despite it being an unbeatable theme for me. I've always been put off by the thought of having to get it up my stairs... Anyway, great deal for a great game

I've never owned this game despite it being an unbeatable theme for me. I've always been put off by the thought of having to get it up my stairs... Anyway, great deal for a great game
Yes indeed. I love the theme too but it’s very close to stern star trek game play wise. thought I’d miss it when it was at dan’s but haven’t really…

Sounds like I need a pinsound card for it then. Wheres the best place to get them?

Back
Top Bottom