What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williams Space Station Finally Finished!!!

Tony

Site Supporter
Alias
Tony
Finally got round to completing my space station refurb. Just wanted to share a few photos and videos, and see what everyone thinks?
Took a longer than envisaged but isn't that always the case, new rubbers, LEDs to top surface of playfield and "Condition Green" which I think looks fab!! Lots and lots of cleaning, bit of board work but very happy with the result.
I must have done something right missus has let me move it into the house!!!
Gonna test it out today at a small party then it will probably be put up for sale in the near future, any advice on value would be welcomed
Thanks and hope you enjoy
Tony

I'm struggling with the videos I'll have to try and figure out the you tube link, might be tomorrow before there up!

Looks stunning! Chrome T-molding and the LED's were a classy choice.

Very nice, could you let me know where to obtain the chrome moulding
Thanks this isn't T moulding, on this I've used automotive chrome stick on trim, that I got off eBay I think this is the 18mm stuff but there's loads to choose from its got 3m adhesive on the back just cut to length and stick on, mitre corners were a bit of a pain though. I must admit it was reading a Pete B post where I saw what he'd done and I thought it would suit the space station.

Thanks this isn't T moulding, on this I've used automotive chrome stick on trim, that I got off eBay I think this is the 18mm stuff but there's loads to choose from its got 3m adhesive on the back just cut to length and stick on, mitre corners were a bit of a pain though. I must admit it was reading a Pete B post where I saw what he'd done and I thought it would suit the space station.

Terminator 3 shop log :)

Genius idea with the chrome strip though. A great way to tidy up a backbox if it has rough edges also.

Back
Top Bottom