What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williams Pinball Classics Game

Thory

Registered
Just picked this up on the PS3, it's got nice range of tables and the ball physics are really good. Been playing a lot of Black Knight, it's a pretty staight forward ruleset but really fun to play. Each table has challenges to complete which makes it interesting as well. I think you can get on the Xbox 360 and Wii, so check it out.

Didn't know this was out on 3DS. Just finished Zelda for the umpteenth time so I'm in need of a new 3DS game.....I'll check out the podcast
smile-1.png

I'm part way through Zelda now and I find the 3D is anywhere from amazing to awful and find myself turning it on and off depending on the situation.

Looking forward to Luigi's Mansion though.

Hope you enjoy the podcast.

You can play Medival Madness without having to shell out six grand as well :)

Sad alert!!!!! I loved that game so much, i played it to death, so emailed the developer asking for a sequel. It'd be awesome to have Bally/Williams game with pins like BOP, TAF, FT recreated!

They ignored me though clearly:-(

Thory, are you in the UK? We're looking on the PS3 now and can only see the PSP version. Can't see it at all on the 360?

Or is it a physical disc game?

It's a disc, bought mine from Game for £18. You can get it online as well from a few places.

Ok, will have to keep an eye out then. Looks like a lot of good tables on there

Just had a quick look online for the 360 version and it's out of stock everywhere, can't have been a very high volume release
sad-1.png

Haven't played the Williams game, but can heartily recommend 'Pinball Fx2' by Zen Studios. All fictional tables (largely based on Marvel characters) but great physics and a good range of tables (some easier than others).

..and add me up if you want some highscore challenges
smile-1.png
Xbox 360 gamertag : Mr Wizcat

Picked this up in Game Cribbs Causeway on my way back from London earlier today. All I can say is good shout! Me and the Mrs have been playing it pretty much since we got in at about 4. Food aside
smile-1.png

Initially I wasn't too chuffed that all but two tables were locked and that you had to achieve goals to unlock them but I started to get the hang of it and it really made me appreciate the rules of some of the older tables. Gorgar and Firepower for instance (I already knew BK). Have most of them unlocked now but still stuck on a few of the DMDs. Oh, and Taxi. That 'able to pick up passengers' shot, or whatever it's called is hard as nails as everything's tImed, and if I have to hear "Taxi, taxi, taxi" from Pinbot or Gorby one more time tonight I think my heads going to explode!!!

biggrin-1.png

Guddler' date=' post: 1685184 said:
Picked this up in Game Cribbs Causeway on my way back from London earlier today. All I can say is good shout! Me and the Mrs have been playing it pretty much since we got in at about 4. Food aside
smile-1.png

Initially I wasn't too chuffed that all but two tables were locked and that you had to achieve goals to unlock them but I started to get the hang of it and it really made me appreciate the rules of some of the older tables. Gorgar and Firepower for instance (I already knew BK). Have most of them unlocked now but still stuck on a few of the DMDs. Oh, and Taxi. That 'able to pick up passengers' shot, or whatever it's called is hard as nails as everything's tImed, and if I have to hear "Taxi, taxi, taxi" from Pinbot or Gorby one more time tonight I think my heads going to explode!!!

biggrin-1.png

I'm really enjoying the different tables, No good gophers is properly mental! There so much going on in that one and TOTAN, now just got to play them in real life.

No good gophers is properly mental!

It's a quality pin, played it for the first time at Amuseworld a few weeks ago and got the hole in one shot in my first game....very cool
biggrin-1.png

Well it looks like we're in luck. The sequel is on it's way, early 2012!'

It's on pretty much every format going too: Apple, android, ps3, 360, etc.. It's a mix of Bally Williams, stern and gottlieb. Tables so far are TOTAN, BH, TOM, RBION. plus dowloadable content released each month.

Check out the trailer at Pinballarcade.com.

That looks very promising, though it's a bit of a shame to see overlap with previous releases (TOTAN) within the first few tables. TOM's in there though which will keep the Mrs happy for hours. She never did like the fact we sold ours to buy a car.

Back
Top Bottom