What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded Williams Narrowbody Lockdown Bar + Cab bits

fiatbravodriver

Registered
Hi I am looking for a Williams Narrow body lockdown bar. Its for a virtual pin diy project.

virtuapin.net_images_StndrdLockdown.jpg

Forgive the Photos I know you guys are experts but just wanted to show examples of what bits plus save anyone time sending offers for alternative stuff.

I also need:
  • 4x Legs
  • 4x bolts
  • 4x levelers
  • Matching lowndown mech
  • Williams Coin door or similar like a happ controls 1 or 2 coin entry Im not fussed. Just cant afford £75 for a new one.
cdn1.bigcommerce.com_server6200_ajh2rr5h_products_509_images_2429d87d6a2f5cd7898544bfff32290a3.jpg

• Side rails.
www.pinballdecals.com_Images_PartsbyGamePictures_Pic300.png

Condition not too much of a problem as will refurbish any usable spares.

This might help some one who wants to upgrade their Williams Cab with new shiny bits by selling off the old used bits.

I know pinball heaven sell everything new but I am on a bit of a budget. With this kind of project the costs for the PC gear and monitors can be crazy. Ultimately nothing beats the real thing.

Thanks for reading have a nice week.

Last edited:
I have some nos coin doors (just blank metal) (£40) and some used wpc hinge pairs. (£10 per set)

plus postage

PM me if interested.

I probably have most of this stuff (other than lockdown bar and legs). i bought up bits and pieces over the years with the same intention of a virtual pin. I have since sourced a old cabinet so wont need most of the bits i have acquired.

Let me know whats left on your list after talking to the guys above.
Also do you not mean 8 x bolts or do you have 4 already ? (two per leg)
Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian, cant remember ever having such a positive quick response on a forum for years :)
Got the bolt quantity's completely wrong. At the moment all I have is the plans for a narrowbody cab and some MDF ready.

The lockdown bar narrow body is my 1st priority just so I can make sure I have the front at the correct width. 22.25" ish I think.

If you or anyone can fire over some photos that would be great. My email is my username at aol dot com.

Ill hoke some stuff out when i get home later.

Ps you will also need leg plates for your leg bolts to screw into like this
image2981.gif

pinballmania do them at £6 each
He also does smaller ones at £2.59 each but i would recomend the larger ones especially if you are building the cab yourself
image3001.gif

Ill hoke some stuff out when i get home later.

PS you will also need leg plates for your leg bolts to screw into like this
image2981.gif

pinballmania do them at £6 each
He also does smaller ones at £2.59 each but i would recomend the larger ones especially if you are building the cab yourself

Thanks Ian Good point these look like they do a much better job.

I have a lockdown bar from a NBA Fastbreak. Only thing is it has a button in the middle of the bar, apart from that it's in very good condition.
£20 + whatever it costs to send.
D.

Thank you replicas at the moment I am sorting a deal with arakissun but thank you for taking the time to post. I had to google your pin. Never seen one in the wind before but I totally see what you mean. Will edit the top page now. Thanks for your time.

Back
Top Bottom