What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Williams Medieval Madness

Thanks ben. I have agreed to buy another one at the same price. Just waiting for seller to name its date.... would be wrong to cancel now wouldn't it?

I agree Dave but I also think it would be wrong to let my seller down at the drop of a hat. Maybe I ought to check that my seller is still... selling.

Oh, thats the one from Wakefield which id like to buy but seller couldnt put on a euro-pallet.
Im still looking for MM... if you can put on pallet and wrap with plastic and carton (can pay little extra for this) I really like to buy this one. Trucking i can arrange from youre door to mine.
If not i need to look further :(
Please let me know.
Thanks
Phil

Oh, thats the one from Wakefield which id like to buy but seller couldnt put on a euro-pallet.
Im still looking for MM... if you can put on pallet and wrap with plastic and carton (can pay little extra for this) I really like to buy this one. Trucking i can arrange from youre door to mine.
If not i need to look further :(
Please let me know.
Thanks
Phil

What happened to the one you drove 1000 miles to Austria for Phil? Are you buying another?

What happened to the one you drove 1000 miles to Austria for Phil? Are you buying another?

Marcel. Thought had found finally one and also went there; 8 hour drive but luckely i could combine with work visit in south germany. The asking price 7.5K didnt match the condition of the playfield.(described as mint) Cabinet doesnt bother me. So i didnt take it...
6K and some xtra for packing looks a fair deal to me but too long drive...

bump.
I don't think it's the best time of year to be selling.
will probably be at play expo in October if not sold by then.
I won't be there this year as I will be on holiday :)
the pin will still be there though.

Back
Top Bottom