What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Williams Indiana Jones

Andypc

Site Supporter
Just thought I would post progress with my Indiana Jones. Adam from AJ Pinball is doing an absolutely amazing job on the restoration :) Thanks must also go to Chris B, Replicas, and Phil from Pinball Heaven for lots advice, parts and screen printing etc. :)

Adam has just started work on the playfield strip down, but has done such a great job on the cabinet I thought I would share some pictures.

This is how it was:-
20171001_113401.jpg 20171001_114245.jpg 20171001_115927.jpg 20171012_124623.jpg

Last edited:
Decals on:-
20171110_132857 (1).jpg
Cab back together:-
20171204_105541 (2).jpg
Still lots to do, but a huge thanks to Adam as this is looking amazing. The last pic doesn't really do it justice.

With fish tales, I think that the proper Williams IJ is the standout candidate for a decal job. The higher resale value of IJ makes it a no brainer imho.

I got a official licensed silkscreen set with the hologram from Phil at Pinball Heaven. Really pleased with them.

Hello, Andy,

An easy thing to miss on this game is the routing of the rubber band for the r/h slingshot; AIUI it's meant to be tucked behind the additional mini-post, to reduce the possibility of a ball exiting the Idol bouncing back out of the one-way gate.

Back
Top Bottom