What's new

Found it! Williams High Speed

Nutty

Site Supporter
Hi

Looking for a project Williams System 11 High Speed. Preferably down South.

This one is in Exeter but seems over priced ? I was thinking more £1500.00

Last edited:
I have a customer who wants to sell theirs. I am visiting it in the next week or so to check condition. It was a game that i previously restored a few years back (june 2019) with many new parts. They had it in their lounge and had owned it for many years. I believe it was inherited from the lady's father who had had it for a long time when she was a child etc. I don't know the current condition of it but will know soon. The price will be around the 2K mark. It is located in harrogate, North Yorkshire

(The traffic light cover is included and installed, the pics were taken whilst i was waiting for the part from the USA, at great expense to.)

PM me for more info.

Pics back from restoration

high speed - 1.jpeg
high speed - 2.jpeg
high speed - 3.jpeg
high speed - 4.jpeg
high speed - 5.jpeg
high speed - 6.jpeg
high speed - 7.jpeg

Last edited:
The one on ebay is allowing for negotiation but the one above looks spot on the money. A very special game

i played that game at the depot a few weeks back whilst looking for a temp game whilst i wait for my order. Matt is very honest and fair on price i feel and i’ve bought quite a few amusement games from him. His support is 2nd to none.
They have a pinball repair guy there who seems fair and honest and on it for repairs. He had a list of notes he was pushing though to get it running right. he does free delivery and set up and a 3 month warranty with call out

Back
Top Bottom