What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Williams Gulfstream

Paul_S

Registered
My first Pin!

Only 1 group of items that don't work, the rest needs a good clean and to possibly replace some worn parts such as the right flipper, rubbers, pop bumper skirts and kick out plastics.

The group of 3 Pop Bumpers and 2 slingshots run off the same 10 amp DC circuit if I have researched correctly but as of yet I can't get them to work. The fuses all seem to be good and swapping out the bridge rectifier has had no benefit.

Currently I am scratching my head and waiting for the instructions and schematics to arrive from the USA.

photo.JPG

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 2
All running ok now, the 5 switch contacts involved had oxidised badly so half an hour with a flat file has fixed the problem!

Order going in for a flipper kit, several solenoids and plastics. New rubbers fitted and playfield cleaned - starting to play fast again!

Back
Top Bottom