What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Williams FLINTSTONES £2650 alt art and colordmd

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Again - selling for a friend.

Flinstones pinball.

Alternative translite.
New 'speaker panel' plastic.
Colordmd (LCD version).
Side art blades (Retro refurbs).
Alternative translite (Retro refurbs).
Alternative playfield overlay.
Extra LEDs added on the 'houses' at the side and on the concreate mixer.
Some LEDs in playfield.

Has normal 'side rails' but black lockdown bar and black legs.....

Here is some pics.

COLLECTION FROM BIRMINGHAM.

IMG_4892.JPEGIMG_4901.JPEGIMG_4903.JPEGIMG_9660.jpgIMG_9661.jpgIMG_9662.jpgIMG_9664.jpgIMG_9665.jpgIMG_9666.jpgIMG_9667.jpgIMG_9668.jpgIMG_9669.jpgIMG_9671.jpg

Last edited:
This is the only time I ever get to see our stuff on a finished game, when it goes up for sale. No one ever sends in photos of their restoration! 😂

Looks fantastic though, I hope the new owner will be pleased with it.

I used to send a message with the "dispatched" email inviting people to share their work on the site as sort 'customer restorations gallery' but very few people sent anything in. I did get photos from Sven above, yes. 😂

Guess it makes it more special when something like this pops up by surprise though.

I never got dispatched emails with the side blades I ordered. Maybe print out a compliment slip and stick it in with the products. I would of done it before if I had known. Also customers order stuff, give it to me to fit so I do not see the emails!

Back
Top Bottom