What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williams Flintstones £1,600

jcjport

Registered
i have for sale my Flintstones machine. i have to sell it because i cant get it up from my garage to my loft!! its in full working order and i have recently renewed all the rubbers. i have had the play board cleaned up and its in fab working order. R
ecently had some work done on it due t

o an error, which is now fixed and fully serviced. i have a load of spares with it too. all of the play board is now in LED too. there are also new balls inside it. i am in poole, dorset.

Last edited:
Hi @jcjport
This looks like a nice pin at a fair price, but can you add more pics? Have a look at this for sale thread for inspiration?

Lots of pics really help sales, especially when living quite far away as buyers will probably use a courier so won't get to inspect it themselves. Good luck with the sale, with more pics I might be interested myself!

Hi @jcjport
This looks like a nice pin at a fair price, but can you add more pics? Have a look at this for sale thread for inspiration?

Lots of pics really help sales, especially when living quite far away as buyers will probably use a courier so won't get to inspect it themselves. Good luck with the sale, with more pics I might be interested myself!
i will post them tonight. i am at the office and thought id post it.

Back
Top Bottom