What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Williams Dracula Fans - Ramp Lift Plunger & Link NOS spares - unobtanium

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
I have a bag of the ramp lift plunger and link parts for Williams Dracula, which I recently found again whilst looking for them for a customer in the USA. They are pretty much unobtanium now and are good spares to have if you have the game, as the plastic part at the top of the plunger breaks and fails over time. No ramp lift is going to make a rather crap game.

They look like this and I have around 9 to 10 sets left plus a few extra of the longer plunger. Once these are gone thats it, no more in the world by the look of things.

fullsizeoutput_11f0.jpeg

£24 a set plus postage. PM me or comment if you want some.

A note that these are original NOS spares so 30 plus years old, not new/

Reactions: DRD
Hi Jim - I’m new to the forum and would love to get a set. Been restoring a BSD I bought off eBay just before lockdown and I’ve officially finished it four times already! No doubt these will be the next things to go.

Ian

3AA64AFF-C94E-4305-9B29-947FD59A97D8.jpeg

Thanks for the replies :) Wasn't expecting these to sell this fast!

I'm sending everyone who's replied or got in touch an invoice via PayPal, Some people lower down the list might just get the main plunger with slotted plastic which is the main part anyway. The metal link is an extra really and unlikely to break. The plastic slotted part is the weak area (over 30 years!)

Ok, so contacted everyone with an invoice who mentioned they want one.

There is just 1 main plunger with plastic slotted end not allocated now. When its gone that's it. :)

Quick Update. All plungers are now allocated and will post out all today except for 1 which I'm still waiting for payment (@Eddie Twadds)

I'll check in case I have anymore hiding somewhere in case @pezi_pink

Again thanks to everyone who contacted me, Super speedy sale of these, thanks guys :)

All now sold and out to customers. Hopefully they will keep another 13 Dracula's up and going for years to come

Back
Top Bottom