What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Williams - BSD

Ha! Thanks @Horsey - not filling with me dread at all! I got a text off of my mate saying his place was an arcade based refuge from screaming baby and sh*tty nappies, so it seems to all hold true! I am hoping to get my streaming rig set up in the new year too and start that off - not sure - but maybe there will be time... who knows.

Ha! Thanks @Horsey - not filling with me dread at all! I got a text off of my mate saying his place was an arcade based refuge from screaming baby and sh*tty nappies, so it seems to all hold true! I am hoping to get my streaming rig set up in the new year too and start that off - not sure - but maybe there will be time... who knows.

The trick is to just write of the first 6 months. I know a guy who was a big fifa player. He just couldn't stand not playing it. I told him if he wasn't working, then he was parenting and then doing housework. He just didn't want to know. I said it's not forever and gets easier. But he started to hate the fact he couldn't do anything.
So eventually his wife kicked him out and said she would be better on their own. Tbf they are. Has happened to a few of my mates who still go out drinking and that with kids.

You will be surprised how much you don't care about much else once parenting kicks in though. My daughter is such a good laugh now

Im 6 years in and they are still as demanding on time. Try and find a happy medium and get child involved in what you like doing, you then have an excuse to do what you like and the missus cant nag you about it as you are 'entertaining' the kids hobby.

My boys like cleaning stuff as its water play, and taking things apart, so although progress is slow, there is some movement.

When they were both newborns I used to harness them up and just get on with what I wanted, computer games, tinkering, pub. Making them part of your life is easier then bending yourself around them.

Thanks all - since moving, it is also now just resetting on bootup, I am guessing a short somewhere. Fun hey :p

Back
Top Bottom