What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Williams Big Guns

Expired Due to no activity
Cheers, probably looking for something more in the 1.5-2k range based on condition (and looking at past ones sold), I don't mind something that needs work.

I had to export two working with faulty displays for £650 each as absolutely no interest in this game here. 1k tops

I must be in a minority of liking it, will keep an eye out on facebook. Cheers.

I sold one earlier in the year, I really liked the machine. I loved the oversized backbox, not a super deep game play but I think that can be an advantage sometimes. Kids loved to play it.

Under valued in my opinion. I did a full LED swap on that one, really made it pop and it looked fantastic.

Good luck in your search.

Thanks, I have played one a few times and always enjoyed the over the topness of it all and the theme.

Thanks, I have played one a few times and always enjoyed the over the topness of it all and the theme.
I sold one earlier in the year, I really liked the machine. I loved the oversized backbox, not a super deep game play but I think that can be an advantage sometimes. Kids loved to play it.

Under valued in my opinion. I did a full LED swap on that one, really made it pop and it looked fantastic.

Good luck in your search.
Hi Clarkey,

Ref the message from CrisUK, I am the new owner of the Big Guns he is referring to... ( also got his Hurricane at the same time ).

Cris is spot on with his description, the machine looks and plays really well, however my kids do not get on with it...way too fast according to my daughter ! !

Would you have anything to swap I wonder ?... Fishtales or Whitewater are on my wants list.

I know the Big Guns has full LED’s and a new CPU, it has been rock solid so far. Perhaps CrisUK could add any further info or the pictures he took for eBay, I think this was a “project machine” for him during Lock Down, and he certainly made an awesome job of it. Would be happy to discuss a sale if you have no swaps also. Cheers Gary

Hi, sorry nothing to swap at the moment, just looking for a purchase. Thanks.

Have a chat with Gary about a purchase.

As an example of a Big Guns here in the UK it has to be one of the best out there. That I've seen anyway.

I hand built the CPU board up from a brand new PCB, every component brand new. Closest thing you'll find to an original brand new out of the box CPU board. Blank board was imported from a guy in the USA who is making them. Close to factory original design, just with some tweaks for modern components in places. I was really impressed with it. It worked flawlessly from the first boot to when Gary took it, and sounds like that has continued.

Really nice powder coating to the side rails etc...

I even found a NOS translite. Cracked plastics were replaced etc... just about everything I could find really.

It was a lockdown project, so I went a bit over the top. Mostly Comet Sunlight GI LEDs, colour matched in places (especially the backbox).

I liked the machine and was sad to see it go really.

Last edited:
If possible, play the long game on this.

They do come up. It is not a fashionable game on this forum. Forum is group think world so MM or Stern TV screen is good. Big Guns is total sub human crap. GUmtree or ebay purchase a better bet.

Back
Top Bottom