What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Williams/bally pinball wanted

lmtc

Registered
Hi,everyone , im after my second machine,i recently missed out on the Junkyard sold on here a few days back,Its going in my house so looking for a presentable machine in good all round cared for order,im new to pinball so dont have the knowledge (or the time) for a fixer upper.
Ideally looking for williams / bally dmd machine to sit next to my pz
Im not in any immediate rush but just thought i would see if there was anything available that would suit. I have a budget of around £1800.
I realise that not asking for a specific machine is a little vague but i thought i would chance it,
Im in Norfolk but i hear there is a gent Martin that can deliver if you live to far for me to collect.
Please send me a PM if you think you might have anything of interest.
Thanks for taking the time to read.

I will have a WCS94 for sale very soon, which belongs to a friend - In about two weeks.

Will be under your budget too.

Just about to start stripping it down and stripping play field.

Still tentatively looking hard ,Had a couple of good ens offered already but not quite right for me, I could up the budget a bit if required,

Back
Top Bottom