What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williams amusements

Never done business with them so can't recommend myself, but they are a legit business and several members on here have bought pins from them.

I was really negative about them after buying my Fish Tales.

However, what I’d now say is that I think they know more about arcade cabs than pins, I don’t think they service/check before selling (going by my experience with Fish Tales) and they overprice - but nowhere as badly as somewhere like HLD.

So, if you don’t feel you can get a specific pin from anywhere else, I’d give them a go, but I’d definitely view/check over the pin before purchasing - in the same way as you might with an eBay seller.

I’d definitely view/check over the pin before purchasing - in the same way as you might with an eBay seller.

Great advice but possibly not that easy/worth it from Denmark, perhaps someone close by could offer to go and look at a specific pin?

Had no issues buying from Williams, great clear communication and a good bunch of guys there.

I have neither bought or sold to Williams but have spoke to them on one occasion. They do offer top dollar when buying as I know a few who have done so and found it a quick and easy transaction without hassles.
I must admit I have been tempted on occasions but luckily found private buyers in our community without having the controversy of listing here and having to defend one’s self like a good mate recently.

I’ve bought a pin off John at Williams and also sold him 5/6 pins. Never had a problem and always found him a pleasure to deal with

I think from the Jammaplus and ukvac times it was due to their "crisp" lcd screens that were in some of their cabs.

they make up some BS though, only gold theatre of magic in the world - LOL yeah right.

I have sold to Williamsm purchased in the past and done a bit of warranty work for them.

John is a nice guy.

They are not cheap, but have a showroom you can go and play and inspect the games.

@DonBDK - if you wanted someone to check over a game for you, then ask someone to here.

I would say they know how to pack a game well too.

Back
Top Bottom