What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Willaims Junk Yard

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
BAD POINTS:
Cabinet is not the nicest. Has had extra buttons added at some points for some kind of rubbishy skill post set up - the weird thing is no skill posts have been fitted to the playfield.
Front is not pretty, has had some touch up work on the front left of the coin door and a massive washer on the other side.
Coin mech would need reprogramming or changing if you wish to site game.
The ramp is not new and has a few chipped bits.
The playfield has some insert problems.

GOOD POINTS:
LEDs fitted on playfield and backbox.
Good boardset with remote battery box.
Nice translite.
ColorDMD (will be swapped for a normal good DMD if you want to have a discount).
Fluorectors on slingshots and outlanes.
Art side blades (by Retro refurbs).
Plays great.
Machine was used in Tilt and was very reliable so it was checked over by Mr Palmer before it went out, the plastics got changed in that time too.
All rubbers good.

Collection from Birmingham - my home is in the B30 (near Cadburys) area or from my place of work which is B4 (can not demo at this address).

Price is £2000 with Color DMD or £1750 with normal DMD.
@Colywobbles - give me a chance. The website was throwing up a server error that @Paul has sorted :)

IMG_8032.jpg
IMG_8033.jpg
IMG_8034.jpg
IMG_8035.jpg
IMG_8036.jpg
IMG_8037.jpg
IMG_8038.jpg
IMG_8039.jpg
IMG_8040.jpg
IMG_8041.jpg
IMG_8042.jpg
IMG_8043.jpg
IMG_8044.jpg
IMG_8045.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8046.jpg
    IMG_8046.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8047.jpg
    IMG_8047.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8048.jpg
    IMG_8048.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8049.jpg
    IMG_8049.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8051.jpg
    IMG_8051.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8052.jpg
    IMG_8052.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8053.jpg
    IMG_8053.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8054.jpg
    IMG_8054.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8055.jpg
    IMG_8055.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 26
Yup - apologies - Seems that something i disabled yesterday has now decided to kick up a problem!!

Cheers

Lol was more a reminder in case you forgot like I have in the past.
If it doesn’t sell with the ColourDMD is it for sale or you keeping for another pin?
Regards Col

I tried the post about 3 times @Colywobbles so I also tried it without photos and kept text to a minimum in case it was something weird happening.

It took about 1 min to upload and you and @James replied in what seemed seconds :)

Was not taking it as a 'rules is rules' post from either of you.

The color dmd will be offered for sale on its own if it is not taken in the game, as would the decent DMD if it does sell with the Colordmd. However please no messages about that yet please.

It's a great game. Whoever buys it will enjoyit. Got a great gee up on the multiball . Hurry Hurry Hurry

Fantastic price and a nice looking machine. Where are the side blades from? Might try and get some for my JunkYard! GLWS doubt this will stick around!

Edit: ignore me, just saw you said in the description they were from Retro refurbs!

Fantastic price and a nice looking machine. Where are the side blades from? Might try and get some for my JunkYard! GLWS doubt this will stick around!

Edit: ignore me, just saw you said in the description they were from Retro refurbs!
They look like the one from retro refurbs

Fun game and I like the in-game references to other titles. I've heard Addams Family and Creech so far, not sure what others there are.

There is something very satisfying about hitting a suspended ball like this and BM66, also Slimer in Ghostbusters.

I installed my side art in BM66 with the playfield in without any issues. Not sure if Junk Yard is more difficult.

Fun game and I like the in-game references to other titles. I've heard Addams Family and Creech so far, not sure what others there are.

There is something very satisfying about hitting a suspended ball like this and BM66, also Slimer in Ghostbusters.

I installed my side art in BM66 with the playfield in without any issues. Not sure if Junk Yard is more difficult.

Theres a CFTBL and a space ship one which I'm not sure is from AFM . Plus a special if you tap the flippers 3 times on the 333 version.

Last edited:
@northantspin - thanks for the message but I think I was asking what the machine was worth in the current market with the cabinet untidiness. I would not call it a bargain especially. Maybe priced realistically. BUT of course it did have a colordmd.

Back
Top Bottom