What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why ops must hate seasoned players ;)

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
10 Years
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
So the South Coast Pinball Mafia paid a visit to the GrizZ Shack for some pin action tonight, mainly Dracula and Baywatch ...and to say goodbye to Tron :( ( Cheers Ravster for the loan )

Following the customary post pin slap up curry in the local Indian we headed to a local pub where they have a Whitewater :D

50p a game ! Boom ! 35 minutes and one 4 player game later we had racked up 5 free credits and 2 of us were on the hi score table ...... thats how the SCPM roll :cool:

Have to say the game was playing very easy - no leg levellers fitted (!) so fairly slow and controllable. I managed to get River Class 6 *twice* in the one game ...which if you know WH20 you will appreciate .

Ops must hate experienced players - we left the game in negative equity with more credits on than we had paid for :D

Actually I think it just belongs to the landlord , according to Will he 'bought it in a junk shop for £50' (!) ....yeah right :rolleyes:

He did also say that the board was dead when he bought it, and had to pay loads to get it fixed.. so my £200 offer fell on death ears

Played a POTC at Skegness last weekend and 5 free credits later me and the missus had finished our go. The replay was quite low to start with though and the match wanted to give us credits as well :)

Back
Top Bottom