What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whoooah

I suspect that's because in this layout they are basically the smaller ones from the previous forum upscaled. Try a new one - you'll probably find they are sharper....

EDIT : Yup thats it :)

I can change the bars to red at the top but the background stays grey, can I change it to black?
I like black and red... What black and red pinball should I buy?

I can change the bars to red at the top but the background stays grey, can I change it to black?
I like black and red... What black and red pinball should I buy?

If you change the BG to black then you wont be able to read the text... ;)
(sorry that made me chortle!!) :D

Edit - OOooohhh i see now.. :D

If you change the BG to black then you wont be able to read the text... ;)
(sorry that made me chortle!!) :D

Edit - OOooohhh i see now.. :D
You cheeky git, I meant as an overall theme. :p I will get use to it. I just fine grey very depressing.

Take a couple of days away from the computor and come back to all change, What the F**k.
Its going to take a little getting use to but I'm all for it.
Hardest part is getting use to the order in which the posts are sent. Took me ages to get use to latest first, now need to get my head back from the Twilight Zone and get back use to this.
Overall will be better. Nice one Paul.

....One of the benefits is that when you go to a thread it automatically takes you to the first unread post in that thread :)

Great stuff, truth be told I had almost dropped out of the forum since the change, missed the old layout, glad it's back, way better and hope it's here to stay ;)

Andy,

Glad to have you back, and glad you like the changes. I'm not planning on changing again for a LONG time... :)

Back
Top Bottom