What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who likes replicades and specifically Qbert?

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Ordered these so long ago i totally forgot about them, until i got a package here this morning.. :)

rfm lineup - 1.jpeg

I've got one of their Dragons Lair ones, very nice piece of kit, the attention to detail on it is unreal, includes a replica laserdisc player and laserdisc inside. Similarly ordered after a few beers and totally forgot about it until it turned up.

I quite fancy one of these, only just realised it was out now after missing the pre-order train. How much do they work out at once you take shipping and duty etc into account?

I quite fancy one of these, only just realised it was out now after missing the pre-order train. How much do they work out at once you take shipping and duty etc into account?
I have a spare one that I will sell if interested . Already here in uk

I have a spare one that I will sell if interested . Already here in uk

Definitly interested, I almost put an offer in on one listed in the UK on ebay last night. Drop me a PM please and let me know how much you want if that isnt against the forum rules.

Back
Top Bottom