What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the designer?

Replay

Site Supporter
Someone heard this at PPE show - 'Most interesting reveal he had was that another designer, that he has not publicly revealed, has brought to him in New Jersey a fully developed machine, with a whitewood playfield and no theme. He was so impressed that it might be, emphasis on might, the second pin they do'.

Could be Pat Lawler? Anyone else? Could be JJP second pin.....

i hope so!

i've only owned Lawlers so far and love his games.

biggrin-1.png

(i had to highlight your font to read it on the white backroud)

Jack is saying that he has TWO more top designers on board but they don't want to be made public as yet. Also saying that One of the next two pins they do could be a Elvira, as she has been in talks with the design team.

How cool would that be.
biggrin-1.png

Awesome. Would really love to see another elvira pin. Wonder if she's kept herself fit over the years?.....

Theres some exciting times ahead for pinball. Would love it if Brian Eddy went to work for jjp....

ronsplooter' date=' post: 1678684 said:
A new Lawlor pin would be very cool
smile-1.png

Well there's always Photoshop if she hasn't
biggrin-1.png

She is still looking pretty tasty for her age, and no I am not going to give away a ladies age.
wink-1.png

Yep she is still smoldering HOT.
tongue-1.png

Rumour is that it may be Lawlor. Apparently Wizard Blocks will not be made. I asked JJ about second pin. One idea was to feature Elvira doing the voiceovers and have a lot of B horror themes intermingled.

Replay' date=' post: 1678692 said:
Rumour is that it may be Lawlor. Apparently Wizard Blocks will not be made. I asked JJ about second pin. One idea was to feature Elvira doing the voiceovers and have a lot of B horror themes intermingled.

That sounds like it could work really well.

Well over due a horror pin.

Back
Top Bottom