What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Water sideblades / art blades / inside cab blade art whatever they called …opinions

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Looking at options for side-blade art thingys for my Wh20.

I saw some a while ago I really liked but damned if I can find them now . Had an eagle 🦅 on the artwork around the left sling area, mountains, trees etc.

I know the Flyland ones are popular but I just don’t think the artwork matches the original enough for me - in particular I’m not wild about the big grinning Bigfoot … it’s a bit OTT. Maybe works if you are fitting their Translite also but I’m just not keen on it.

The Retro Refurb ones aren’t great. And some other EU supplier ones I saw were so so.

Any suggestions , photos of yours welcomed …..ya weiners ! 😁

Whilst i love Brians work, i agree - I think those may work better with the replacement Translite... would match nicely then...

Having a look about to see what i can find... two heads better than one etc etc

EDIT : cant see any with an eagle on barring the Flyland ones....

Last edited:
The one @hutch has for up for sale has mountains and an eagle. Are those the blades you’re thinking of?

The one @hutch has for up for sale has mountains and an eagle. Are those the blades you’re thinking of?

Good spot - they may well be the ones I once saw 🤔 ….. the eagle is above the insanity falls big dip not the left slingshot but that was prob my memory.

Now … any idea who sells/sold them ? @hutch did you fit them 😁?

Hi .No they were on it when I bought it ,but I got it from @waynej4 and I know he done a lot of work on it .Hopefully he can help you out .👍
Hutch.

Looking at options for side-blade art thingys for my Wh20.

I saw some a while ago I really liked but damned if I can find them now . Had an eagle 🦅 on the artwork around the left sling area, mountains, trees etc.

I know the Flyland ones are popular but I just don’t think the artwork matches the original enough for me - in particular I’m not wild about the big grinning Bigfoot … it’s a bit OTT. Maybe works if you are fitting their Translite also but I’m just not keen on it.

The Retro Refurb ones aren’t great. And some other EU supplier ones I saw were so so.

Any suggestions , photos of yours welcomed …..ya weiners ! 😁
What dont you like about the RetroRefurbs side blades? The machine I got off Will has them fitted, and I think they go well with the artwork

What dont you like about the RetroRefurbs side blades? The machine I got off Will has them fitted, and I think they go well with the artwork
It would be fine if it had of been drawn in a style that matches the original artwork better.

This just looks too ‘computer generated’ / videogamey to me .

Perhaps they look better in situ ???

01BD87C2-C051-414B-8BE6-AE04E3DF4664.jpeg

Last edited:
You know what the Brian Allen Flyland design is really growing on me ...and the more I look the more I like :) It's a bigfoot head and shoulders above the other designs when you look at all the little details on it.
This video of it in situ helped sell it. I'll prob go for it.

I love ‘em. I just think they need the translite too. Collars and cuffs…

You know what the Brian Allen Flyland design is really growing on me ...and the more I look the more I like :) It's a bigfoot head and shoulders above the other designs when you look at all the little details on it.
This video of it in situ helped sell it. I'll prob go for it.

Ive got with Flyland blades and translite package for my FT they look brilliant and freshen up the staleness look of the classics IMO
The monsterbash translite I had on the remake was leagues ahead of the original again IMO

Back
Top Bottom