What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Whirlwind

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Williams Whirlwind wanted. If you have one you'd like to sell or trade please get in touch

Hello mate.
What sort of nick has it got to be in? My mates possibly selling one. It has no topper, bit of a flakey cab, sun faded pf and translite and warped ramps. Flame polishing gone wrong!!! Ha ha, im really selling it here aren't i !!! But when alls said and done. It plays nice and there are no faults. The boards look like new and the display is nice and crisp and bright. It used to belong to Dave Sibson.

Apologies if I'm confusing you with someone else but did you buy Goldwings from us?? If so its the same guy selling (possibly) the WW.

If you're after a nice example cosmetically, this probably isn't the one.

Cheers

Gaz

Yes that's me. Gold Wings now fully restored on the playfield front and have the speaker plastic. Sent you a direct email. Let me know if you don't get it or have changed email address

Back
Top Bottom