What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

which would you sell - a lovely HUO pimped out TRON Pro or HUO Iron Man VE ????

which would you sell - a lovely HUO pimped out TRON Pro or HUO Iron Man VE

• Iron Man VE

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • TRON Pro

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul G
as per the title, if you owned both of these games and needed to sell 1 (to buy something else, obviously)...

which would you choose TO SELL ?

Both HUO, both colorDMD, LED OCD, powder coated metal, both almost perfect in terms of condition.

Tron is pimped nicely, with the mandatory mods - ramp fibres, arcade cab, hallmark cycles, etc.

Owned both, Tron is still here but IM VE was sold a while ago (although I did own it for quite a few years before shifting it on) :thumbs:

I'd sell Tron, Iron Man is just so brutal and is such a rush to play plus it's had a recent update.
Also you should get a little more for Tron .

Since I got Tron LE I've owned two Iron Mans - an original and a NIB VE. Both are gone but Tron is still here.

That's not to say that IM isn't a great game and a hell of an adrenaline rush... Tron just has kept my interest a fair bit longer.

Question is, which could you sell quicker?...I'd say Tron.
Good ones don't hang around. I expect IM is a great game but haven't they just vaulted again?
Not that rare.... surely not as rare as Tron?

Question is, which could you sell quicker?...I'd say Tron.
Good ones don't hang around. I expect IM is a great game but haven't they just vaulted again?
Not that rare.... surely not as rare as Tron?
The new IM VE run will be modern pricing, guessing north of £6k for absolutely nothing new except modern Stern magnet rings, a blue Mark 3 insert (pointless) and an LED tube in the backbox.

Last edited:
Got to be FT, if I wasn’t so attached to mine as I did an OTT restore on it that would be long gone. Great game but so many more are better.

The bigger question is what are you freeing up funds to buy?? Jurassic Park NIB?

Just my input - 2 x Trons down, 1 IM still with me (saying that IMve went and kept original). But I love both machines but you cant keep them all :)

I owned both and Tron is still here.

I miss my IMVE as it is a great game but Tron is better.

Owned both Tron still here (and Avatar), IM long gone but helped fund Met POPLE which is still here.

Avatar and IM produced at the same time, found Avatar to remain more challenging although I've not played IM with the newly updated software.

Out of the two machines it will be iron man !
Now if you are going to cull one out of the five machines than the first to go will be .....
1. FT
2. Spiderman
3. TZ
4. IMVE
Basically in order how easy to buy the game back imo !!

Back
Top Bottom