What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which order will your pins leave?

Andy Hancock

Site Supporter
This might lead to a lot of unnecessary pm's but also might lead to a welcome movement of pins amongst us.

Which order will your current line-up leave (assuming they all do eventually)

For whatever reason

Mine:

Came in in this order
HS2
SM
DM
LOTR
NF
TAF

Currently my guess is them leaving (if at all):

SM
TAF
HS2
NF
DM
LOTR

When it doesn't get played, it's out the door ! Value, rarity means diddly squat to me. If it's idle, it's gone.

He's right you know. It's rare to find a working EM nowadays, especially one modified to work from batteries!!!

Don't worry fellas, my last in will be my first out, a lovely example but not deep enough rule set to keep me playing for more than 2 hours. Pm me if interested....im not going to post a price because I've tanned a babysham and I'm feeling rebellious...
20170409_221019.jpg

Love atomic pinall. I arduinoed one years ago. 3d printed some pop bumpers. But shocker. They weren't that strong.

Love atomic pinall. I arduinoed one years ago. 3d printed some pop bumpers. But shocker. They weren't that strong.
...Arduino in an Atomic Pinball? That's genius... mad enough to actually work.... hmmm! Lots of ideas now! You're a bad influence!

Mine:

Came in in this order (I think?)
LW3
Pacman
DESW
Atari Middle Earth
SWT
Cue Ball Wizard
BK2K
TAF
Flintstones
LOTR

SWT will probably be the first to go. I've never really gotten into it despite being a big star wars fan.
Then maybe TAF. I got it because I'd never had one and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. And yeah, I get it, but I've hardly played it since LOTR arrived.
Then maybe BK2K. Got it because I loved it at the shows. It's still fun but doesn't get played as much as it used to.
Cue Ball Wizard will go once I've got round to tidying it up. It's currently tombstoned with DESW which also needs fixing up.

They will all succumb to The First Order

No I don't know. No, it doesn't mean anything. and to your third question, yes.

Back
Top Bottom