What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which game would you rate best?

Caljenx

Banned
Registered
I want to hear which games are you favourite.

Don’t be shy to share your dirty pinball pleasure. ?

I love the artwork on the Metallica pro by Dirty Donny, i have a few of his prints in my studio. Certainly on my list of one to have!

For me it's AC/DC Pro Vault.....

(Pause for sounds of gasps and derisive jeers)

Everyone says Premium is the only way to go with AC/DC but not me. I love the way the Pro plays and the VE is a real upgrade on the original, when it came out I could not resist.

Twilight zone i love to bits my number 1 .... white water I’m playing the most at the moment only because I’ve just added it to my collection.

If we are on what we play the most at the moment, had 1h30 last night and played vector and Excalibur the most...

Addams Family is my favourite of all time. I will never get bored of playing it! Flash Gordon and Space Station are right up there as well :)

Creech and TOM are special to me as they were the pins that got me into this mess. I have great memories of playing those down at the pub with friends, all getting hooked together.

Diner and Whitewater are the two that have excited me the most recently though.

BoP because it was the first game I played.

But so many good games its hard to pin it down but

The Walking Dead still gives you a kick when you progress far on it and when you hit the shots. Absolutely epic.

Iron Maiden great, Star Trek Great, Attack from Mars Great I also love Indy 500.

Twilight Zone (ticks every box for me)

Out of current pins set up though, loving Batman Dark Knight, Stern Star Trek and Stern Pirates.

Top 5

TWD
IMDN
MET
ACDC
GB

I guess I am a Stern man...

However.... mentions go to,

SS, WH2O, TOM, BOP, TNA, BSD, NF,

I have a 3 pin collection, that is all I have space for - any of these in it (4 of the above currently are!) and I am very happy.

Top 5

TWD
IMDN
MET
ACDC
GB

I guess I am a Stern man...

However.... mentions go to,

SS, WH2O, TOM, BOP, TNA, BSD, NF,

I have a 3 pin collection, that is all I have space for - any of these in it (4 of the above currently are!) and I am very happy.

BOP, my first machine love..

BoP because it was the first game I played.

But so many good games its hard to pin it down but

The Walking Dead still gives you a kick when you progress far on it and when you hit the shots. Absolutely epic.

Iron Maiden great, Star Trek Great, Attack from Mars Great I also love Indy 500.

BOP yes!!!

Solid State - Paragon & Fathom
System 11 - Whirlwind & Taxi
B/W - Attack From Mars & Twilight Zone
00’s Stern - Lord of the Rings & Spider-Man
10’s Stern - Metallica & The Walking Dead

Back
Top Bottom