What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Filler is best?

Dunc

Registered
Morning all,

When it comes to cabinet restoration, which fillers have you found to be the best?

Which makes? I'm guessing branded stuff rather than Poundland own brand super special filler lol

Dunc

I used this stuff on my R&B.

s7g3_scene7_com_is_image__ae235_9136521a3e1e361e54be9b0a24149225._.jpg

It's a two part epoxy and so far as i'm aware it's not that dissimilar to the stuff they use for filling car bodies.

Dried quickly and sanded down nicely with a random orbital sander.

cheers guys! I thought about car body filler. And have got some of that Ronseal stuff already! Just wanted to check ;)

Dunc

Car body filler for me. I find it's easier to work as it's finer. Sands easier too.
I've not done anything with a cab, but plenty of woodworking projects where I wished I'd got something easier to sand - it's a bitch if the filler I'd harder than the wood. I found a really good one for use on playfields which would be good for major damage, but I'm not at home this week and can't remember what it was called. It was a car filler I think, and I think branded something along the lines of "easy sand"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom