What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do you guys buy your fuses

russdx1

Site Supporter
Alias
russdx
I really need a decent kit of 30mm fast/slow blow fuses for like 3/4/5 AMP fuses, Where do you guys buy yours from?

I really need a decent kit of 30mm fast/slow blow fuses for like 3/4/5 AMP fuses, Where do you guys buy yours from?
Cpc. Camden boss, multicomp or littlefuse brands only. Please don’t use unknown brands off amazon. Cheap = rubbish

as normal I stock various fuse sizes in packs of 10 , but it’s going to be more expensive then if you buy yourself, as you have to search and find the correct types

also get yourself some circuit breaker test leads to

Having no luck searching cpc/rs for a slow blow 5A 5x30mm fuse
is stuff like this really that rublish?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HUAREW-Values-Glass-0-24x1-18-Assortment/dp/B087784N31

Thats why i offer them, searching parts suppliers takes ages. If you want quality ones and don't want pay a small mark up then you have to spend the time searching the electronic suppliers directly. Using amazon fuses from unknown suppliers is asking for trouble if you ask me, but feel free to ignore my advice.

Thats why i offer them, searching parts suppliers takes ages. If you want quality ones and don't want pay a small mark up then you have to spend the time searching the electronic suppliers directly. Using amazon fuses from unknown suppliers is asking for trouble if you ask me, but feel free to ignore my advice.
How much for a small kit of fuses from you?

How much for a small kit of fuses from you?

I think its 0.35p per fuse plus vat & postage for the large glass fuse type. I normally keep 3,5 SB and 5,7,8 normal, but i probably have some others to.

If you just want some large glass 5a slow blow ones then i will pm you the cpc link as a christmas gesture no worries. (Bear in mind though cpc has a min order). I just dont want to be sharing all the info i've amassed over the years as it taken me along time and i am running a business after all :)

I think its 0.35p per fuse plus vat & postage for the large glass fuse type

If you just want some large glass 5a slow blow ones then i will pm you the cpc link as a christmas gesture no worries. I just dont want to be sharing all the info i've amassed over the years as it taken me along time and i am running a business after all :)

I am happy to buy a kit off your at what you feel is a fair price for sourcing all the fuses. Basically after say 10 of each 3/4/5 30mm slow blow or what ever you feel is a decent kit to service various pinball machines ie wpc/dataeast/stern etc..

I am happy to buy a kit off your at what you feel is a fair price for sourcing all the fuses. Basically after say 10 of each 3/4/5 30mm slow blow or what ever you feel is a decent kit to service various pinball machines ie wpc/dataeast/stern etc..

Ok leave it with me. I'll see what i have and pm you

Back
Top Bottom