What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I play <title> on location?

prd

Registered
Hey guys n gals,

Thought I should get involved after a hell of a long time lurking :)

Is there already a thread for this type of question?
I'm thinking specifically where I can play the newer games in London/SE area.

Id love to try:
Wrestlemania
Mustang
Wizard of Oz
Walking dead
Star Trek

Usual haunts are The Pipeline, Las Vegas and I've been meaning to try Brewdog.

Any tips or are these all in spare rooms like my RS :) ?!

Thanks
Pete

Hi Pete,

I believe Chief coffee shop in Chiswick has a Wizard of Oz and a Star Trek, as well as a number of others not on your list. The only pub other than the Pipeline I know of in London that has a machine is the Hole in the Wall at Waterloo, which has a Medieval Madness.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: prd
Hi Pete,

I believe Chief coffee shop in Chiswick has a Wizard of Oz and a Star Trek, as well as a number of others not on your list. The only pub other than the Pipeline I know of in London that has a machine is the Hole in the Wall at Waterloo, which has a Medieval Madness.

Hope that helps!
Wow is the MM playable? The only time I've seen one was in a pizza shop Key West and the salty air had got to it, poor thing! Still, it stole way too much money from me, the sounds effects are hilarious.."You know why they call me Howard Hurtz? Lord, Howard Hurtz!"

The Parcel Yard, Kings Cross Station had a Metallica last time I was in there. It is in one of the back function rooms but you can just walk in.

And the other options of course, are to come to one of the large shows. (In the UK that would mainly be the UK Pinball Party or Northern Lights / Play Expo) or try and get involved with a league in your area.

Pinformer is the default machine finder I think. Relies on user input to keep it up to date but its a good starter for 10.
I hadn't noticed it was working again...last time I tried the maps were broken so I emailed the admin to beg for a fix and never looked again. *searches emails* 12/18/13...Ben Wilcox what a hero! Is he on here?

Cosmetically the MM in Waterloo's pretty beaten-up (the poor old dragon's certainly seen better days) but last time I was in there it played OK. Always seems to have a different minor issue or two which show's it's serviced once in a while at least.

You can't hear the nice sound effects though sadly - they usually have music on in the pub.

I'm really in the mood for a game and a beer now. Might stop by after work!

The Parcel Yard, Kings Cross Station had a Metallica last time I was in there. It is in one of the back function rooms but you can just walk in.
The only thing with the parcel yard is they only open the games room when it is busy. I have been a couple of time on weekdays and the room was locked. Nobody would open it up.....:mad:

Hello mate. Not a newer one but there's an Attack from Mars in the College Arms on Wokingham Road and apparently an Elvis at some pub in Caversham (The Star? I think).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There'll be a Medieval Madness in Tilt coffee shop in Leicester later this month for the tournament on the 19th, and it should be available to play in there for a few days afterwards.

Just found out today that there is a bar opening underneath the shore ditch brewdog that will have POTC, Getaway, Metallica, Rolling Stones and Dirty Harry.

Can't paste a link from my iPad but it's on their website

Opens Saturday!

Was doing well then lukas turned up and took gc on mm. Oh well. Great machines. Good price. Good drinks and enthusiastic owner. 5 ****

My son and I had a great hour playing @David King pins at the Tilt coffee house in Leicester today, very friendly and a real pleasure to meet you Dave. Lovely pins that played great, I even got top score on TAF! Thank you and see you again soon.

Back
Top Bottom