What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are all the missing pins on iOS?

wotguvnotmeguv

Site Supporter
Alias
lutewhine
This has been annoying me for a while now - there were plenty of Bally/Williams pins available in Pinball Arcade before they lost the licence. I was late to news of them going, so hadn’t actually forked out for things like BoP and Doctor Who before they were removed (I understand that they are still available for those who paid out).

So where are all these tables now, for those who didn’t already have them? The Williams Pinball app seems to have dried up on adding new pins, ditto the non-Apple Arcade Zen app, and since Zen took the licence over it seems that much more effort is going in for digital-only tables with appealing licences than reintroducing old pins. Am I missing something?

Thankfully I had pretty much all the pinball arcade games downloaded before they removed them.

I think if you bought tables, you got to keep them, as I still have t2, sttng and totan

Attachments

• B7ECAB1A-827D-4332-970D-5AEE18E506E7.png
    B7ECAB1A-827D-4332-970D-5AEE18E506E7.png
    169.3 KB · Views: 6
Indeed, but Zen now have the rights to them, and despite them all having existed in digital form for years, doesn’t appear to have any intention of re-releasing them. It’s always strange to me when things just disappear from the market altogether.

As for zen and iOS, there will be no new tables added to the Williams app, Indiana jones was the last one.
They now have pinball party on iOS, which is a monthly subscription, any new tables will be available on there.
The Williams app is basically dead

This has been annoying me for a while now - there were plenty of Bally/Williams pins available in Pinball Arcade before they lost the licence. I was late to news of them going, so hadn’t actually forked out for things like BoP and Doctor Who before they were removed (I understand that they are still available for those who paid out).

So where are all these tables now, for those who didn’t already have them? The Williams Pinball app seems to have dried up on adding new pins, ditto the non-Apple Arcade Zen app, and since Zen took the licence over it seems that much more effort is going in for digital-only tables with appealing licences than reintroducing old pins. Am I missing something?

See post #4 in the thread below, that is for Android, but given the timing could very well be the same with iOS (as in accidentally removed and will be back soon (for those who bought prior to removal in 2018)).

Back
Top Bottom