What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

when you get fed up with the dead lifts

mplayfield

Site Supporter
Alias
martin
Was wanting to move my pins but just couldnt bring myself to lower it from the block of wood i normally use onto the floor and then lift it back up again so i thought an airbag is what was needed .After a bit of research i found this ,generally for lifting off roaders and filled by the exhaust pipe. This takes a bit longer and needs gentle pushing to get centred on the bag but wow so easy .I used a IMG_1373.JPGhoover which will blow and it lifts and lowers a dream.I dont know if anyone else has thought of this so im putting it out there so anyone with a back like mine need suffer no more.

Attachments

• IMG_1374.JPG
    IMG_1374.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1375.JPG
    IMG_1375.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1376.JPG
    IMG_1376.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Amazing!!

(I'm talking about the road show translite)

Could do with one of those air things though, as I don't have one of those posh pieces of wood 🤣

Amazing!!

(I'm talking about the road show translite)

Could do with one of those air things though, as I don't have one of those posh pieces of wood 🤣
LOL i regret selling RS but then i would have every pin back i ever moved on given the space.

Or get a trolley :)
A trolley would be no good for me as i cant get around the door frames with the machine laid down,I have a passage just wider than the machine to turn out of so a trolley would only be used to get it up to leg height and you still have to get it on the trolley.This airbag and my little truck make the job slower but easy.I saw you take GNR off the pallet on unboxing vid and i was stressed for you .My builders back couldnt catch it like your's did

Back
Top Bottom