What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Of Fortune

Hullshark

Registered
Alias
Wayne Russell
colordmdlogo2white.4.png
Game 89! Spin It to Win It!

ColorDMD is excited to announce that Wheel of Fortune is the 89th pinball machine to be supported by the ColorDMD multicolor pinball display platform! Wheel of Fortune was colored by Eric Priepke and will be previewed at the 2019 Midwest Gaming Classic this weekend!

77a6a2ef-780c-41b5-b6d5-be05d9f1d365.png

Wheel of Fortune is Eric's 19th completed title as lead developer and follows his work on Big Bang Bar released earlier this year. Eric's other contributions include The Walking Dead, Spider-Man (VE and Original), Baywatch, and many more! In addition to his work with ColorDMD, Eric is a talented game programmer and the author of Cactus Canyon Continued.

ee9aa230-1c15-4bea-a5e6-3264bc0f31a2.png

ced29744-04a5-444a-8f31-eb9032dc98ba.png

The ColorDMD for Wheel of Fortune pinball machines shares the same easy-to-install hardware platform as previous ColorDMD releases. All displays ship with the factory installed SIGMA ROM that supports WPC, WPC95, SAM, Whitestar, and SPIKE platforms. Multicolor operation is enabled through download and installation of a game-specific color ROM file, available from our site. ROMs can be changed at any time, allowing use with any of our supported titles.

70bf1508-cd37-4ad4-a2f5-45ad92a350df.png

Displays are in stock now for immediate shipping, The color ROM for Wheel of Fortune is targeted for release on Friday, April 19. For additional information, including upcoming game previews, please visit us at www.colordmd.com.

38be8024-d86b-4696-90db-76cd60e3cdd4.png

open.php

Looking at all those dots all I can say is - glad it's him and not me.

I say this about almost every machine but always kinda wanted a WOF. These dots make it even more appealing now, looks like he done a cracking job on this!

Back
Top Bottom