What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your 'name-up' ?

bartron

Site Supporter
I keep changing mine, cos of my initials I don't like to use them, especially on the Continent. SS might not go down so well. :cool: then I changed to PIG , then ORE and now I'm toying with MOD...

so, what's yours and have you changed them ??

stan simpson

Mine has always been ZIG for as long as I can remember...

Never seem to see it anywhere though
sad-1.png
other than my house and the local bowling alley.

I am trying to think of something original and not succeeding :oops:

Mine is RON, been that way on every vid and pin since the dawn of time and when it was all fields round here.

Its not right that you can't get your name on your own machines.

Thats what you get for inviting people like Stormy and Martin round for a few games.

As if you couldnt guess 'RUS' is me. For some reason the Americans think i have some allegiance to the russians~?...Strange folk....haha.

When I started playing pinball, my best mate was also called Dan, as we both got to the point of being able to reach high scores of games on location at the same time I used "HAT" (I always used to wear a bright hat at the time!).

I still use HAT to this day.

Regards,

Dan.

since the advent of video cabs, its always been ELF. got my name from a hooded top i had in the late 70s, apparently i looked like an elf
smile-1.png

A (space) S

Can probably been seen in Orlando still after some good scores on holiday.

XOT - You would need to be into one of my other hobbies to know what that stands for.
wink-1.png

Not seen on many pins (apart from my own) unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom