What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the Deal with Repro CFTBL Holograms?

The money box makes a great topper, and even better with the drive in cars added.
Love it.

@Matt Adams First off, that topper is absolutely sick! Tell your buddy nice work! If this was a kit I would gladly order one. I would even build one myself if it was possible to fine any of those diecast cards for less that $50CAD each here, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be possible.

What are the main differences between the Henrik (is there a website for this?) and Pinball Center's holograms?

Also, off topic (sorry), but has anyone purchased the backboard decal for Creech from Pinball Center or the Target Decals? I am just wondering what the quality of them is. I have never placed an order with them before.

Henriks - quality holo, some will say that the model used is innaccurate (especially around the eyes). I agree but don't have issue with it. Expensive at around 300 quid.

Pinball center - low quality holo, cant comment on the model used (as its hard to see due to holo quality). Cheaper at around 130 quid.

I personally wouldn't used pinball center for anything print related, as we've had multiple reports of dodgy plastics coming through. Normal parts (metals, posts etc) all seem fine.

But @Fifty I have some spare backboard decals I can sort you out. 👍🏻

@stumblor you're like a variety store for my pinball cravings. My backboard decal is peeling off the backboard. It would be great if I could get one from you. Did I mention this website is putting a hole in my wallet? Ha ha!

[EDIT] I just saw your silkscreen posts. I did silkscreening for 10 years! Hobby or profession?

Just a hobby really @Fifty - initially started just as a means of getting a decent version of the cftbl apron decals, but has since moved into WPC warning decals and (soon to be) tee shirts. I'm sure you could probably show me a thing or two though!

will PM details about the backboard decal.

Back
Top Bottom