What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's next from Stern?

Multiballs

Banned
Banned
Going off the shear playability, deepness & feel of my AC/DC (Back to black)

BNIB Sterns might be the purchasing route I may go down. I'm hooked to AC/DC.

What else is in Sterns pipeline? I've not played X-men..Yet.

LE's seem to be the way to go.

Heard mutterings about Avengers

Yes that seems to be the one most people are predicting followed by KISS!?!?!? and then Star Trek to tie in with next years film.

Oh, and a re-run of Tron in the next month or so apparently

Star trek sounds good

Beam me up Scotty.......
biggrin-1.png

Of those 3 only Star Trek sparks an interest theme wise especially with S.R. back at Stern. Im not a trekkie even though I have the Bally one and ST:TNG.

I suppose Avengers has plenty of scope with a gang of super heroes giving plenty of modes, complete each hero then join forces for the final battle. Although I could also see it being X-Men rethemed much like Shrek and South Park..

Kiss not so sure but I guess it could do with a refresh and Gene needs to cash in on some more merchandise. Kiss The Next Generation I guess

BigIan' date=' post: 1698298 said:
Of those 3 only Star Trek sparks an interest theme wise especially with S.R. back at Stern. Im not a trekkie even though I have the Bally one and ST:TNG.

I suppose Avengers has plenty of scope with a gang of super heroes giving plenty of modes, complete each hero then join forces for the final battle. Although I could also see it being X-Men rethemed much like Shrek and South Park..

Kiss not so sure but I guess it could do with a refresh and Gene needs to cash in on some more merchandise. Kiss The Next Generation I guess

Stern didn't make a South Park. Do you mean Family Guy?

Back
Top Bottom