What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's a fish tales topper worth?

Tony

Site Supporter
Alias
Tony
Don't really want to sell this but funds needed so before I put an advert up please can I ask what's a fish tales topper worth? Needs clear box and decals......
IMG_6037.JPG IMG_6038.JPG IMG_6039.JPG IMG_6040.JPG IMG_6041.JPG

You can make one for about £200 including the dome !
So if the fish is not split IMO £130 !

I wish this came up when I was restoring my FT last year ,this when of same me a bit of time ;)

There is some one on here was after one not long ago !

Mine didn't have topper but the dealer luckily sourced one from another machine and was an extra 250 pounds. Needs a new dome for it to be minty. Will get it at some point. Supposedly a Fishtales without topper is not worth buying.. Defo needs topper!

Sorry guys been busy, I don't really want to sell this as they rarely come up, would £150 posted be ok?
Do I need to start a for sale thread?
Please PM me I think @replicas (friend) has first shout and then @Moonraker

I've just got the topper without the fish tales???

That's why I bought the topper but too many projects & pins at the moment
Although I would like one at one point.............

If you can keep it, keep it. You'll be upset if you do get a FT and it doesn't have a topper or a bad topper and you need to buy another.

Yes your right but it's either keep topper for a pin I "might" get or fund a incoming pin????

Back
Top Bottom