What's new

What should come in the house

johnh

Site Supporter
I've somehow wangled permission to bring 4 machines into the house (20 steps nearer. Which is nice). The current line up is
Stern Spidey
TOTAN
WW
Dr Who
STTNG
MB
BK2000

What should come in?

Don't bring STTNG inside if its going up any stairs!

Otherwise as has already been stated, the 4 you play the most would be the best time-saver in walking out and back again.

Alternately I suppose you could always bring in the 4 most expensive just in case of issues in the outdoor garage/ pincave shed (I'm assuming the house itself isn't a cockroach infested fire-trap ofc ;))

If this is just a which machines do you like best query though I'd have TOTAN, STTNG, SM for sure and rotate BK2K & MB as fancy takes me.

The REAL question is "What's going in the spaces you now have in the outdoor pincave?" :D

I hadn't thought of going for all seven.

Bloody hell. I leave you alone for 10 minutes and you turn into the fun police.

Bring BK2K in, leave the rest 20 steps away - you'll need those steps to keep off the middle age spread :p

Bring BK2K in, leave the rest 20 steps away - you'll need those steps to keep off the middle age spread :p

You had 4 hours and you come up with a fat joke! Only one way to sort this out - I challenge you to a WD duel. Whoever loses gets to keep it.
(btw - Lease says she prefers the fuller me)

Ok. Heres whats coming in
DW - My first ever pinball. Emotional connection - bought from the Auction That Shall Not Be Named
STTNG - Won it at the slam :) Free stuff is always special. And this one had a full on refurb so it's all lovely and shiny still.
SM - love it and it looks cool
MB - gets a lot of game time. But then so does WW. No - I'll bring WW in. But I love MB. MB it is. Or maybe WW. I'm going to need a bigger boat.

BK2K - Technically this belongs to Andy the legend and I know he wants it back. I don't think he's falling for "I don't have your machine, I don't know what you're on about" line either.

You had 4 hours and you come up with a fat joke! Only one way to sort this out - I challenge you to a WD duel. Whoever loses gets to keep it.
(btw - Lease says she prefers the fuller me)

A duel you say? Hmmm, you'll have to travel - Dorset's too far to come to die and you'll probably want help moving the pins in before you kill me.

What's the sla
Ok. Heres whats coming in
DW - My first ever pinball. Emotional connection - bought from the Auction That Shall Not Be Named
STTNG - Won it at the slam :) Free stuff is always special. And this one had a full on refurb so it's all lovely and shiny still.
SM - love it and it looks cool
MB - gets a lot of game time. But then so does WW. No - I'll bring WW in. But I love MB. MB it is. Or maybe WW. I'm going to need a bigger boat.

BK2K - Technically this belongs to Andy the legend and I know he wants it back. I don't think he's falling for "I don't have your machine, I don't know what you're on about" line either.[/QUOTE/]
What's the slam

Back
Top Bottom