What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the most overused phrase by any pinball owner?

In fully working condition

...which describes every type of game which is NOT fully working :mad:

"It probably just needs the time and date set". When a clearly visible credit dot is pointed out to the owner of a game up for sale. :hmm:

Last edited:
"It probably just needs the time and date set". When a clearly visible credit dot is pointed out to the owner of a game up for sale.
There are a few games which often display a dot/give an alarm even if there's no problem; I didn't dare contact a seller of highly restored so-called 'boutique' pins to point out a dot on WhiteWater, one such game.

But I thought the most brass-necked reply to being made aware of a dot came from a competing op back in the day. My colleague Martin told him of a dot on his Getaway (probably the best pin he had) and he reckoned it indicated a partial credit. This after Mart had already shown him how to access 'tube dump' (emptying the payouts electrically) on an AWP.

Back
Top Bottom