What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the metal part just beside the flipper, and where can I get a new one

delgarno

Site Supporter
What is this metal part called, and where can I get replacements (both left and right) for Time Machine?

They have warn down quite a lot in the last month and really impacts gameplay now

69C20779-D518-42AE-80AB-DCE0D11C82A8.jpeg

That's a lane guide.

You say worn down a lot in the last few months - I can't imagine what could make it wear down so rapidly/ It's much more likely that the screws/bolts or nuts have come loose meaning the alignment has shifted, check those first.

If not should be a standard part replacement

Oh, I’d like the same for my Robocop if it works out cheaper to split the extra costs ?

Oh, I’d like the same for my Robocop if it works out cheaper to split the extra costs ?

Hi Crewey - I’m trying to find a UK supplier, but if I can’t I’ll email this guy to ask about both my Time Machine and your Robocop and see if we can split shipping.

Will drop you a DM in a couple of days.

Hi Crewey - I’m trying to find a UK supplier, but if I can’t I’ll email this guy to ask about both my Time Machine and your Robocop and see if we can split shipping.

Will drop you a DM in a couple of days.
Nice one mate, cheers

Back
Top Bottom