What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your Top 10 favourite pins (on Pinside or elsewhere)?

VeeMonroe

Registered
As per @Doggard’s sugggestion on the Pinside ratings thread, here’s my Top 10 (or so) from Pinside.

Would be great to see other people’s Top 10s (you don’t need to use Pinside ratings - writing down your favourite pins is fine :) ).

C31628F5-BEEB-4CAC-8899-AE9F6E07D50E.jpeg

In no particular order
TRON
SPIDERMAN
THEATRE OF MAGIC
METALLICA
CONGO
ATTACK FROM MARS
JURRASIC PARK ( stern)
EIGHT BALL DELUXE
COSMIC GUNFIGHT
THE DARK KNIGHT

AFM
ACDC
TAF
GOT
METALLICA
IRON MAIDEN
DEMO MAN (Should never have sold mine)
WCS (if you are selling one then let me know)
Flintstones
Elvira HOH

Which all goes to show that we all love different games. The Pinside list is just a record of new shiny games that people are desperate to talk up.

Never reviewed on pinside but my top 10 in no particular order...

Bond. (the writing is on the wall for this as far as I'm concerned!)
FT
Alien
The Shadow
Stern JP
Spiderman
Demo Man (@johnwhitfield borrow mine when you want buddy)
IJ (Williams obvs!)
GnR LE
Ghostbusters

Narrowly missed top 10 slots but worthy of a mention

JD
STTNG
Roadshow
TZ
Ok popeye too @Sgt GrizZ !
Hobbit

Edit, should also mention TSPP & LOTR too, classics with great code, would be in the top ten if I was a better player....

Last edited:
Which all goes to show that we all love different games. The Pinside list is just a record of new shiny games that people are desperate to talk up.
There is a pretty consistent Metallica, AFM, ACDC, TAF (plus FT, Spiderman) theme coming through the Top 10s here :)

I struggled to get it down to 10 so here is my top 12. Always trying to squeeze extra ones in 🤣

Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure
Whitewater
Theatre of Magic
World Cup Soccer
Diner
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Avengers Infinity Quest
Roadshow
Metallica
Medieval Madness
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Twilight Zone

Eight Ball Deluxe
Godzilla
Stranger Things
Attack From Mars
The Addams Family
Medieval Madness
Star Trek TNG
Terminator 2
Theatre Of Magic
Blackout (maybe rose tinted specs, played it in 1981)

I think would be (and maybe in this rough order):

- Big Buck Hunter Pro
- Star Wars (Stern)
- Tron
- Stranger Things
- Fish Tales
- Baywatch
- Cactus Canyon
- The Mandalorian
- The Hobbit
- Indy 500

Of the games I’ve owned and played:

Metallica Prem (owned both, kept the Premium)
Spider-Man
Iron Maiden
Twilight Zone
Lord of the Rings
Tron
Iron Man
Attack From Mars
Fish Tales
RoadShow

Games I hated:
AC/DC Premium

Mr and Mrs Pac Man.
Iron Maiden.
Ghostbusters.
Houdini.
RBION.
Roadshow.
POTC JJP.
Elvira HOH.
Medieval Madness.
Godzilla.

Will only go with games I've owned as have put enough plays in to judge . In no particular order:

AFM
LOTR
Getaway
Metallica
TAF
TOM
RBION
DM
BSD
IJ (W)

I've only had 15 or so games in my ownership (damn saying it out loud makes me realise how lucky we are).

But still I couldn't tell you my ratings. It doesn't feel like enough games as I can only really compare them to each other.

I may have played a few games at Pinball Republic many times but some I know if I had time with them at home, could tweak slingshots, ball guides, flipper alignment etc, I'd probably love them.

Same goes for playing lots on virtual pinball, for example I absolutely hated Black Rose on pinballfx3, then I bought one on impulse as my joint first game with Road show. I ended up absolutely loving it.
Games can feel so different once they're either set up differently or you can hear all the call outs and music.

Hate to be that person 😂

(No particular order, however Metallica is my fav for many reasons)

Metallica
Walking Dead
ACDC
Twilight Zone
AFM
Monster Bash
CFTBL
Scared Stiff (I think HOTH would be in there if I got more playtime on one - love the theme)
The Shadow
Theatre Of Magic

I've only had 15 or so games in my ownership (damn saying it out loud makes me realise how lucky we are).

But still I couldn't tell you my ratings. It doesn't feel like enough games as I can only really compare them to each other.

I may have played a few games at Pinball Republic many times but some I know if I had time with them at home, could tweak slingshots, ball guides, flipper alignment etc, I'd probably love them.

Same goes for playing lots on virtual pinball, for example I absolutely hated Black Rose on pinballfx3, then I bought one on impulse as my joint first game with Road show. I ended up absolutely loving it.
Games can feel so different once they're either set up differently or you can hear all the call outs and music.

Hate to be that person 😂
Funny I thought you were going to say:

Roadshow
Roadshow
Roadshow
Fish Tales
Roadshow
Roadshow
Roadshow
Roadshow
Roadahow
Roadshow